Friday, July 26, 2013

Summer Card Camp - Week 3, Day 5

Yeah for more color combos!!!!! I used the 3rd color combo but used red in place of a bright pink and tried out the Masked Embossing technique by Kristina (side note: she was one of the first card makers I found and was inspired by many years ago - I adore her work and that adorable kitty Mannie! end of side note LOL).



I had my son in mind when making this card - I think it's a great guy card if I do say so myself! I kinda used Sketch #3 and masked off the upper portion of the card and then stamped/embossed with white and silver embossing powders.

I cut the word "birthday" out of black card stock but I thought it was hard to see so I topped the letters with Pumice Stone Distress Stickles. 

Ingredients: CHF - Distressed Circles (Scrapblock); MFT Happy Birthday, License Plate dies


3 comments:

  1. Great job - and this is a wonderful color combo for a guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER JOB!!!! I found this technique fun too!!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete